There is a land that has been devastated by destruction; lifeless and grey, it has been poisoned by toxic oil and waste that corrupt the earth. Poachers have captured the land and are destroying entire animal species, preying on them in the quiet of the night, and exploiting developing societies. But you can change this! You must build your own sanctuary and rescue animals from the brink of terror, cruelty and extinction. Young orangutans have been orphaned; turtles, dolphins, cheetahs and elephants are waiting for you to save them!Join us as we embark on this terrifying, yet beautiful journey to save some of the most precious species on earth.
About The Game:
World of the Wild is a unique game created by My Green World, giving kids an opportunity to participate in fun gameplay, while contributing to real life wildlife and environmental conservation efforts. Each animal in the app represents a real-life charity!
Partnered with 17 charities, World of the Wild offers unique facts and pop quizzes and will allow users rescue animals in need!
• Build your own wildlife sanctuary, and rescue, feed and provide medical care for a variety of animals.
• Compete in educational pop quizzes, and meet some of the world’s most endangered species. Donate to any one of our many partner charities, or even access resources to personally volunteer with them!
• You might want to save a turtle that was caught in a fishing net. Or perhaps you want to save a rhino from a poacher! You can do this in the game, and know that our partner charities are working with us to replicate those scenarios in real life!
• Clean up oil spills, scare away poachers and rescue marine animals from trawlers.
• Unlock new and exciting species as you progress in the game.
• Support our 17 partner charities within the game.
• Plant trees and flowers in your garden to increase the purity of oxygen in our world.
About World of the Wild
• Won the Platinum Award for Best App for Kids
• Best app for children to learn about animals
• Educational games for kids